Write For Us
WE’RE NOT ACCEPTING GUEST POSTS AS OF NOW
Please ensure that the articles you submit are well written and meaningful. Articles submitted merely for linking (Guest Posting) and SEO benefits will be outrightly rejected.
We are looking for contributions from talented people all across the globe. We offer you a platform where you can share your thoughts with people within our network.
However, please do make sure to read the following terms and conditions very carefully, before you send your submissions to us.
- The articles must be related to Mindfulness, Meditation, Psychology, Spirituality, General Well-being, Personal Development, and Mental Health. When quoting others, please make sure to cite your sources properly. Articles should be relevant to our niche (for more information, please check our articles on MindfulnessQuest website).
- The minimum length for each article is 2000 words (we prefer long-form content – and no fluff).
- The content you submit should be well written, your own work, and should not be published anywhere online or slated for distribution on other sites.
- You should have a minimum of 2 outgoing No-Follow links (no maximum limit) in the free guest post, subject to the condition that they are not spammy and related to the topic that you have written. If we find that your links are not relevant to our readers, we reserve the right to remove them from the guest post.
- We generally do not allow Do-Follow links, unless the contributors are extremely authoritative on the subject they are writing about.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please make sure to cite your source properly.
- Posts you submit will acknowledge your authorship but will be the property of MindfulnessQuest.
- You are more than welcome to share links to the posts you have authored on social media or your website.
- Affiliate links shall not be included in submissions.
- MindfulnessQuest reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- Writers will be allowed to have one link to their website or social media profile within the author’s (bio) acknowledgment. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- The author’s bio can contain a maximum of one link in addition to social profile links.
- Advertisement links within the body of the blog post are not permitted. You can place the advertisement link (only text) in the author’s bio.
- We do not offer any compensation for writing on MindfulnessQuest.
- We do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- MindfulnessQuest reserves the right to edit submissions where necessary (including the title).
- Once we officially post your article, you’re welcome to suggest grammatical or wording changes. Any edits that change the content or meaning of an article will need an “EDIT:” disclaimer added with a date. You are also welcome to request changes/updates to your photo, bio, or links. If at any time in the future you want to request such changes, email us and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- MindfulnessQuest reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a submission without prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
- By providing an article to MindfulnessQuest, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the MindfulnessQuest website or company.
Please ensure that the articles you submit are 100% unique and written by the authors themselves. We prefer that you write detailed comprehensive articles sharing your own experiences.
All of your submissions will go through plagiarism detection and only unique content that is suitable to our readers will be published on MindfulnessQuest.
If after publishing, it is found that the submitted article has been written on other sites, we reserve the right to delete that particular article.
When requesting for submission please include all of information along with links to your website and sample articles written on the other sites.
Please note that even after you send the article for submission, we do not guarantee that it will be published on MindfulnessQuest. If the article is found to be of low quality and not in tune with our target audience – it will not be published.
We would also require your social profiles url such as Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or Twitter, and also a Gravatar (headshot) for creating the author profile.
If you agree to the above terms and conditions and want to get started please get in touch with us.